Sunday, February 22, 2009

homeee continued.

Well, my weekend at home has come to an end. I am now sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, which i should be boarding for right now, but instead have to wait until 9:40. which sucks. i wont get back to kansas until 12:15 and then its an hour drive back to my house. so if im lucky ill be home by 1:30 (and thats IF i dont get lost looking for my car, and driving in the dark.) then i have an 8:00 class which is the DEVIL. so im basically screwed for sleep tonight. great.

My weekend at home was good. it wasnt how i expected it to go, but it was good. i am glad i got to see my family and friends and just relax for a while. i just hate the going back part. when my dad dropped me off at the airport i almost cried because i just hate whenever i have to leave and go back to reality.

thats another reason why i question if i should transfer. if i was in the right place, would it really be this hard to go back after a weekend at home?

anyways, only 17 more days till i get to go home again for about a week and a half so thatll be good. thats when major decision time comes. my mom gave me her opinion and its not what i wanted to hear, so im still waiting for the one that makes sense.

*sigh*

No comments: