Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last Days of School.

It's always a sad time of year for me. I get really attached to the classes I'm in for some reason. It's like, I get comfortable with my schedule and the people around me and then all in a day it's over. We have to re-start fresh after the summer (or I guess winter break too) and get used to everything all over again. Some of the people we stay friends with, some of them we never see again. Some of the teachers we will never see again, and maybe some we will have again. But for the most part, as soon as we fill out those evaluations at the end of the semester, its kinda sad.

I am tired of writing about sad things all the time. I have had a really hard semester with family deaths, transferring schools, and all the other stuff, but I really am proud of the way I have handled myself. I have brought my grades up so far despite all the troubles, and I have not let myself get behind in any aspects of my life. I surprised myself, but I also showed myself what I am capable of. And I think that's the next step. To have the confidence I need to make this big transition next year, and just KNOW that I am capable of success.

I am taking more pictures tonight with the girls from my class on the swim team, so I will be sure to post them afterward. It's just so bittersweet, ya know? I want to go home for summer, but I'm not really digging thinking about not coming back. I sure hope everything works out for the best.

Side note: I packed some of my closet last night...wow. It's so empty and sad looking.
Here's the girls on the team that I'll be taking more pics with tonight. Hopefully they will look better than this junk, and hopefully everyone will be there. We were missing Erin Mertz in this picture.

No comments: