Sunday, May 3, 2009

sad.

my best friend here in kansas and my roommate as well just got a facebook. she has spent the entire day uploading all her pictures from this year and last year and tagged me in all of them. as i was scrolling through them, i got really, really sad thinking about how amazing the girls i live with are. i am going to miss them so so much and its really sad thinking that the memories we have made will be no more.
i know i made the decision, so i have no right to be upset because its what i wanted. i know its something i have to do, but at the same time, i am really going to miss them. and i AM sad. i wish i could take them with me.
and not only them, but now i have people telling me how sad this is and wanting to get together one last time before i leave and i want that, i really do, but its extremely heart wrenching thinking that it will be the last time i see some of these people, maybe ever. i hope not, but you never know. i am going to do my best to visit and everything, but itll never be the same and i know that.
i just hope that this was the absolute right decision for me, and i will find a place where i am happy like i know i should be. i think this is going to be it, but i guess ill have to wait to find out. in the mean time, in my last 2 weeks here....i am very very sad.

No comments: