Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for....

-my loving family and all the support they provide me.
-the fact that my dad got to come home for the holiday.
-my friends who love me unconditionally, are always there for me, and accept me for everything I am.
-having the opportunity to go to college.
-being a part of some amazing people's lives.
-having food, shelter, clothing, and essentials that some people have to live without.
-hope for a bright future.
-my belief in love and what love has already shown me.
-the opportunity I have to be alive and make memories and make the world a better place.
-the support I have in my life.
-each new day I have been given.

And so many many more things. It is a great day to be alive, and I could not ask for a better life to be living. Let's all recognize the things we are thankful for and live each day filled with passion, hope, and love.

No comments: