Monday, June 7, 2010

Totally Honored by Haute Whimsy!

Today when I got on to update my blog,
I noticed something very special!
Someone that I have been following for a long time
Haute Whimsy
left me a comment on one of my posts!
Now, I hardly ever get comments,
And to have someone that has over 800 followers
take the time to look at my blog and leave a comment
was really special to me!
It made my day, so thank you very much!
I adore your blog!

On another note,
Today was the first day of summer that I took the little ninos
to the pool!
My good friend, Katie came with
(who happens to be starting a blog soon!)
and we played around and got some serious sun.
It's been a good summer day!

And one more thing:
Song of the day!
"You Lost Me" by Christina Aguilera off her new album Bionic.
It's not a very summery song but MAN that girl has pipes.
Love the song, you should check it out!

No comments: