Sunday, July 4, 2010

A few things on this 4th of July weekend

1. Happy 4th of July! (real original, I know.) Here is my post about the 4th from last year. I remember writing it and having those exact thoughts in my head all day. This year, I feel pretty much the same (with the exception of a couple things I wrote) so no need to reiterate, you get the gist.

2. Yesterday would have been my Grandpa Ford's 81st birthday. So, happy birthday, Grandpa. I miss you every day.

3. Since this day is practically over (it's more than halfway, so I'm counting it as over) that leaves only 17 more days till my 21st birthday! Sooo close!

4. I saw "Shawshank Redemption" for the first time a couple nights ago and oh my god. I was completely blown away. I don't think I have ever deeply loved a movie as quick as I did this one. If you haven't seen it, it is seriously an amazing film and it is imperative to your life that you see it.

That is all. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: