Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tumblr, anyone?

I've been seeing a lot of people posting things off Tumblr lately and so tonight I decided to join it on a whim and see what it's all about. I don't really know how it works but I'm learning and figuring it out. So, if you have one... Follow me there? http://thechelseamarie.tumblr.com/ (my usual name was already taken...boo.) Maybe I'll like it as much as I like this one?

The other thing I discovered yesterday that I wanted to share is a site called "43 Things." You join and make a list of things you want to do or accomplish in your life and check them off as you go. I actually think it's a great idea to have one and make a list of all the things you want out of life because it's short, you know? Time to focus on what matters and get everything you want out of it while you have the time.

No comments: