Sunday, September 12, 2010

Feelings Of The Night.

I said goodbye to my brother, Connor today. He leaves for Seattle on Friday to start his new life and I am going to miss him so much. I didn't really notice how much things changed when I went off to school because I knew that everyone and everything was waiting for me at home. But now, things are going to be different. His school is on the quarter system so we'll have different breaks and I will hardly get to see him during the year anymore.


Although I am going to miss him like crazy, I know right now he has the whole world in his hands and he has the opportunity and potential to turn his life into whatever he dreams of. He is going to be so happy in Seattle, meet all new people, drink lots of Starbucks, and start a new chapter in his life. I'm proud of him and happy for him, but I already miss him.

No comments: