Friday, September 10, 2010

A few things to start off the weekend:

Happy Friday! I love a good start to the weekend.

1. Here's a follow up from my last post about my cousin, Sara. From what I can tell, everyone has been raving about her successful first night in Phantom and she is the toast of Broadway! Here's a page I found with pictures of her premier... she looks fantastic! What a happy night that must have been. Oh, and one more thing, I found this list of the "Top Ten Best Christine's" in Phantom of the Opera, and my cousin is number 3!!!!!!! Incredible! Lot's of links but check them out!

2. I am basically a pro at html now. Kidding, but seriously. I feel like I am learning so much right now in my classes and it's definitely reassuring me that I am in the right major and area of focus. I am LOVING the Technology, Arts, and Media program and everything I'm learning will be so useful when I'm managing blogs and websites for a career (..maybe? hopefully? a social media expert??) So, check out my update to my html page.

3. My brother is coming up to Boulder this weekend to visit me before he heads off to school in Seattle! This is the last time I will see him until Thanksgiving, so it'll be nice to have him. Check out his blog HERE. He doesn't update often because he claims no one reads it, so let's all give him a bit of encouragement and get him to blog more often!

4. It's basically Fall now and I am loving it. It's so perfect when it's still kind of warm but the breeze is cooler and leaves start falling. I guess I'd better soak it up because fall doesn't last long out here, and knowing Colorado, I bet the snow will start to fall within the next month :(

Happy Friday again, dear ones! Enjoy the beautiful weekend!

No comments: