Monday, March 7, 2011

Milestone, Memories, Monday.

GUYS! I just realized something amazing.
Only 4 more posts (after this one) until my 300th post!
Can you believe it?!
I suppose I'll have to come up with a special way to celebrate this milestone of blogging.

In the mean time, some weekend reminiscing is in order.
On Saturday I got to visit some dear friends in Greeley for a birthday dinner!
These are some seriously amazing girls and I am so lucky to have them in my life.
I don't see them NEARLY enough, so it was great to spend some time catching up and making memories.

[Amburli, Larissa, Me]

It's a cold, cold Monday here in Boulder,
but I'm perfectly content cuddled up in my bed,
blogging, and dreaming about spring break in just 2 short weeks!

Let the countdown(s) begin!
xo

No comments: