Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SB Halfway Mark

I realized today that spring break is halfway over which is SAD. It always goes by super fast. But the good news is, there's only like 5 more weeks of school when we get back and then it's SUMMER. Sweet, sweet summer how I cannot wait to wrap my arms around you.

So far I have done a lot of sleeping, movie watching, shopping with my mom - oh and my apartment flooded which was just an awesome surprise. But I did get to see Erin and Taylor ('cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have) and for the record...Boulder is dead on Monday night during spring break. But we still had fun and I sure do love 'em!

Hope your SB is going fabulously :)

[Ps. I applied for an internship in Vegas for the summer...I want it SO bad. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!]

No comments: