Thursday, March 24, 2011

A slight ramble.

You don't ALWAYS have to have something to write about, do you?
I mean, sometimes it's ok to ramble, right?
Here goes:

1. There was a huge fire in Parker today. Not really near me but close enough that I could see it and lots of people I know were close. I don't understand why all these things happen but right now it seems like the whole world is getting turned upside down and falling apart. Why is this?

2. I'm about to watch "Love and Other Drugs." I'm not the biggest Anne Hathaway fan, but Jake Gyllenhaal....lets just say he can rock my laptop computer screen anytime he wants. I've been wanting to see if for a while now. I didn't make as much of a dent in my "movies to see" list this break as I would have liked, but "127 Hours" was AMAZING. I would definitely recommend seeing it if you're looking for something to watch. Very artsy.

3. My dad is home. I'm super happy to see him. He's been helping me so much lately and I just don't know what I'd do without him!

4. Apartment flood is under control. Carpets are dry, bed spread is washed (but stained from the water), but all the old school papers and tests and notes I had stored under my bed for safe keeping are destroyed and a library book I had checked out for one of my classes is also destroyed. It could have been a LOT worse, so I'm thankful I got the least of the accident.

5. SB is now OFFICIALLY almost over and I have some goals starting when I get back to school. They basically consisut of working out and getting back in shape for the start of summer. Hold me accountable.

Good night, lovely people.

No comments: