Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am thankful: 23

Today I'm thankful for finally making it to California.

6 hours later...fab.



Hartling family road trips are always...interesting, to say the least. Between stopping every 30 minutes to go to the bathroom, laying all over each other in the car, yelling at people on the road, and me pretty much always getting car sick, we somehow manage to always make the 4 hour drive from Vegas to California a 6 & 1/2 drive. We're stressful travelers but once we arrive at our destination and the delirium sets in, it all becomes pretty hilarious.




Anyways, we made it safely to our hometown in California, ate at a favorite local spot, and are settled in at a nice cozy hotel where the 4 of us get to listen to each other snore to hell all night. But I am genuinely happy that we get to spend Thanksgiving here this year, and I'm thankful that most of the family will get to be together tomorrow.

No comments: