Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful: 24

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gratitude Rolls
This is my absolute favorite time of year and I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here! I couldn't be happier to be spending it in Newbury Park with my family and celebrating all the things we are thankful for. My mom and I found this awesome little craft on Pinterest that we're going to turn into a game. Each of us will write something we're thankful for and bake it into our dinner rolls. Then we'll try to guess who wrote each one! Fun, right? It's going to be hard to choose just one thing to write down because although it's been 24 full days of thankfulness, that's nothing compared to how thankful I am for so many things in my life each and every day.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

No comments: