Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Will I see heaven in mine?

"Oh, they say you can see your future inside a glass of water, the riddles and the rhymes. 
Will I see heaven in mine?"

The answer, my friends, is yes. I do see heaven in my future. The most exciting countdown of my life is on. In exactly 2 weeks I will be flying up to Seattle to see Coldplay in concert with my brother! This trip is my official graduation present to myself and will be worth every single expensive penny I've had to drop to make it happen.

I'm pretty damn serious when I say seeing Coldplay is something that could allow me to die happy. It's #1 on my bucket list. And furthermore, seeing them with Connor has always been an important part of that dream. It's hard to explain, but my brother and I have bonded in some intense ways over Coldplay. Their music has had the ability to get us through some really rough times in our lives. And nothing has ever been so therapeutic to us both than laying in the dark on my little twin bed at our house in Colorado listening to the Viva la Vida album in silence, or driving to no where blasting them and singing at the top of our lungs in my car. We both have a super emotional connection to them, which is why this concert is going to be so special for us.

The only thing you really have to understand is that seeing them in concert is a lifelong dream for us both, and on April 25th that dream gets to come true. It will undoubtedly be the best night of my life and I can't wait to experience it with Connor by my side.

 Finding this wall in West LA - sign from the universe that heaven is DEFINITELY in my future.

No comments: