Friday, April 17, 2009

my fault.

Everything's my fault.
It's my fault I haven't heard from CU yet.
It's my fault I'm keeping everyone waiting on my decision.
It's my fault the lady reviewing my app decided to go out of town.
It's my fault, my fault, my fault.

I'm so glad everyone is blaming me. My roommates parents are hating me right now because I havent told them whats going on (but its because i dont know whats going on), my mom is pissed and keeps telling me to make a decision (and if she had it her way i would just stay here and be miserable), my roommates keep nagging me (as if im the reason for the hold up) and i am just so sick of the blame! come on, people! how is any of this my fault?!

god damn it.
this doesnt even qualify as a vent sesh because my feelings are so much stronger than my writing is letting on right now. i need help.

No comments: