Monday, July 6, 2009

The Nanny

Whew! Babysitting all day takes the wind right out of me! Being a nanny is probably the most exhausting job EVER. Kid's have way too much energy for their own good!

I babysat for 2 (different) little boys today, one 4 and one 14 months. We played at the park for a few hours with my best friend Jill who I gave my other nannying job to for the day, with the twin boys. So they all played and wore themselves out, and wore me out too!

I just keep reminding myself how much I adore kids, and how much worse a summer job could be. I get paid a lot, I'm always entertained, and it's perfect.

Tomorrow: Back to the twins (I missed them today) and taking them to the pool! Another exhausting day on the horizon so I'm planning on falling asleep right after the bachelorette. It's going to be great.

No comments: