Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feelings of the Night.

I used to do "Feelings of the Night" on myspace when it was cool. But this is much more awesome.

Feeling so uninspired again.
Sometimes, I just really miss Brianna....
The song "Fix You" by Coldplay is the song of the year for me.
GLEE is the best show on TV. Hands down. Ever.
I feel like being surrounded by my friends.
I need sleeping medication.
I can't find my Hannah Montana costume, and it sucks!
I can't wait to see my bestie tomorrow.
Sometimes I get really hungry late at night.
I didn't do some of my homework...oops.
I think I'm getting closer to something big happening.
I just got MAD flirted with over texting...wee.
If I fell asleep right now I would get 6 hours and 15 minutes of sleep. Not enough.
I had a milkshake at dinner and it made me really hyper and wired.
Class at 8, class at 9, nap, class at 2, home.
Blog blog blog.
Good night? Probly not.

No comments: