Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am thankful: 9


  

Today I'm thankful for this memory.


 


It's one of my favorite memories of all time. Me, Cory, and Kirby at Disneyland in 2008. It was honestly one of the best days of my life. We woke up at the ass crack of dawn (literally, like 5am), drove down to Disneyland to get there exactly when it opened, and stayed the entire day until midnight when the park closed. We had so much energy all day and felt like little kids running around, singing classic Disney songs all day, riding every single ride. It was pure fun from start to finish. And most of all, when I think of that day, I think of how it taught me that life is too short to NOT have that much fun at every given chance. It encouraged me to quit doing something that had been important to me for 12 years but was weighing me down beyond belief. Any time I think of my happiest memories or think back to a time when I was unconditionally happy, this is the day I think back to. I'm so thankful I got to experience it.

No comments: