Friday, April 30, 2010

Post for the Sake of Posting

I have been neglecting my Blog for a couple weeks!
A mixture of nothing to say plus extreme busy-ness has had me.
But now, I have procrastinating to do so I ended up here:

Finals begin tomorrow!
And then I will officially be able to say I have completed
a full year as a Buff.
Remember where I was at this point last year, dear followers?
Stressed out of my mind about transferring,
finals, packing, and moving home.
Here is a post from exactly 1 year ago today:
WEE!
I remember those exact feelings.
So relieved to finally know what my plans were
(after months of waiting and going back and forth in my mind)
so I could move past the anxiety,
but so unbelievably sad to have to leave my girls at KU.
Although it was the best thing for my family and I for me to transfer,
I still miss Alyssa, Krista, and Brittany every single day.

While I'm still stressed, I have a handle on things.
I hope.
2 finals tomorrow,
One on Monday,
One on Wednesday,
Then home for 4 days,
Then a 3 week class in May!

Our house went up for sale this week
(incredibly sad)
Connor is about to Graduate,
and Summer is ready to begin
(As soon as it stops snowing here, wtf Colorado?!)

Anyways, Happy Finals everyone.
Another semester down and just 3 left to go for me.

No comments: